Icon of the moment: Amber Heard
Posted on 19 gennaio 2014
Now that Johnny Depp has officially put a knot on Amber Heard we'll definetely hear more about her!
But what do you think of her style?
I think she looks damn hot on the red carpet but what about her streetstyle?
A part for some occasions ( I'm not sure about the coat below :/!)
I like her casual outfits ;)
Discussion
I think she always looks great =) Street style in black and white suits her. Besides, it looks simple and elegant. But I like when she is with black hair. Classic blonde in the style of old Hollywood for her is too simple and straightforward.
I think she's one of most beautiful woman on Earth and I agree with you, her blonde hair is way too simple for her :) I didn't like the denim look with the camel coat very much but when she opts for more classical looks she looks amazing even without makeup ;)
Posta un commento