0

I've been nominated for Sunshine Award!

Posted on 18 maggio 2013


I've Been Nominated for the Sunshine Award!


Today I'm very happy because I have received the Sunshine Award from my friend +Mak Lind of A Day in the Life of Mak.
I feel honored because I like Mak's style and blog very much. 
Here are a few rules and stipulations;


1. Post the Sunshine Award logo: Done!

2Nominate eight to twelve of your favorite blogs, the ones that you can't wait to read. Announce the news on their blog plus, link a pingback to the Nominator's Blog. Done!

3.Then there are some questions to get to know each other.



My favorite season:


Well, as a student Summer is the only period of the year in which I can actually relax.
On the other hand, I was born in December and since I was a child I have been loving the cold season. 
It's in part due to the fact that during the Winter I celebrate my Birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve and this makes me wait for these holidays for the rest of year ;) 
I love snowy landscapes and rainy days are not as bad as they seem ;)
I'm quite a melancholic person but Winter means hope to me, 
(Yes, I'm found of English Literature and the thoughts of the poet of the XV-XVI century as become part of me ;)!) and days spent drinking hot chocolate with my best friends or reading books waiting for Spring to come are very good days :) 



My favorite things:

I love Spanish and English literatures, writing songs, poetry, playing the piano, running, going to concerts, writing poems and well, fashion ;)



What I love the most:


My boyfriend who is the other half of "The Peacock's Voice", Hard Rock music, discovering trends - emerging fashion designers and... Coffee!



My weekends:


I live in an European small town and at the weekend, when it's sunny, it's beautiful to go to the beach for a walk and for a happy hour..
Moreover, at the weekend, when lessons are over I love going shopping with my boyfriend, share ideas and find ispiration for every new post ;)

What I don't like:

I hate violence in all its forms, superficiality and those who conform themselves to tastes that don't represent them. 



What I have accomplished:


Well I'm just 21, I haven't finished my studies yet but I'm going to graduate from university in a couple of months (I hope!). Then I'll be studing another couple of years to get specialized in Literatures.
I'm too young to have already realized my dreams ;)
They're quite big and they need some time to get real! 





Last but not least:


I want to thank all my readers! Keeping a blog takes quite a lot of time but the satisfaction you give me commenting and expressing your ideas with me is huge! Thank you everyone :)


So here are my nominees for the award.

1) Knocking on fashion's door

2) La moda ti fa bella

3) Overflowing Wardrobe

4) Meshing with mood

5) Cozi Craze

6) The Ablazed

7) 
Blogging for fashion

8) Lovincee

Here is a list of my fellow nominees. I recommend checking them out as well. 

-Busola Coutts from The Fashion Stir Fry +Busola Coutts  

-Leslie from Only the Best Beauty +Leslie Mcclister 
-Alana from alanamunroauthor +Alana Munro 

-Steph from VidathingS  +Stephanie Georgiou 
-Davide from VanVogue00 +Davide Battaglia 
-MiMi from The Stylish MiMi +Michelle Krauss
-Daniela from bussikatzl´s world +Daniela Huber 
-Daniela from MusingsandCupcakes +Daniela - MusingsandCupcakes 
-Peter from The Deliberate (Belligerent) Literate 
+Peter Licari

Thank you for your support ;)!

Discussion