0

"Atelier Linda Elizabeth" - Luxury Swimwear

Posted on 12 ottobre 2016

Hi everyone!

As you probably noticed on my Instagram, I managed to collaborate with many bikini brands during the Summer and with one in particular, "Atelier Linda Elizabeth", it's been love at first sight!

Linda is a Feminine Artist and very talented Swimwear Designer. Each of her creations is handmade by her with passion and high quality textiles.

Her bikinis stand out for their stunning lace details, lingerie inspired, which highlight the innate femininity of every woman.

Here I am wearing "Bella Francesca", a self-tie bikini set (white top and salmon bottoms). I am in love with it and I received compliments on it everywhere I wore it!







 To shop Atelier Linda Elizabeth's creations visit her ETSY :




or send her a DM on Instagram: 





P.S. Don't miss the opportunity to have free shipping on your orderJust use my code "PEACOCKSVOICE" ;)

Discussion