0

Savue Beauty - Kester Black's nail polish Review

Posted on 22 settembre 2016


The beautiful box from Savue Beauty!

Hi there!

I have recently decided to choose only natural products for my skincare and today I want to talk about a website where you can find amazing natural and organic skincare / makeup products from different brands: Savue Beauty
They are based in Berlin-Germany but ship worldwide!

Here are the values Savue Beauty believes in:


We believe that beauty is reflected in love and care for our souls, bodies and nature.
 We believe in responsible luxury, in beauty products that feel good, have a natural effect and  represent the urban spirit of the time.”

I have recently had the occasion to try the Kerster Black nail polish, one of the make up items available on their website, and here below I share with you my opinions about this product.

Kester Black's nail polishes are made in Australia. Each bottle contains 15 ml of nail polish and on Savue Beauty you can choose between 47 trendy colours!

I choose the colour "Cherry Pie", a bright red colour perfect for every season. 


This is a beautiful and very special nail polish because:


♡ It's free from Toluene, DBD, Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate and Xylene.

♡ It's cruelty free 🐇🐰

♡ Vegan ✅

♡ Water permable and breathable 💧

I was so pleased to discover that one coat was enough for a perfect finish! Of course, if you apply a second layer, the result will be even more salon-like but if you're leading a busy life like me, you can definetely apply one coat.
The dying time is very fast and I really appreciate this aspect as well ;)
Last but not least, it lasted for almost a week with very little chipping!
I didn't apply a top coat in order to test the  resistance of the nail polish and I was very surprised to notice that after 5 days only the shiny had gone and, as you can see in the last pic, there was very little chipping on the free edge of the nails.

Vote: 10/10! I definetely recommend you this nail polish. 

Shipping from Savue Beauty was very fast. As you can see in the first pic, the box you receive for your order is very beautiful and the quote "Kiss me, I am all organic" is simply great! ;)

Use my discount code "FRANCESCA" for a 10% off on your order at Savue Beauty!




Inside the box
One coat! Super shiny and full coverage ;)
5 days: Very little chipping on the free edge of the nails

Discussion