0

Holidays in Sardinia

Posted on 10 agosto 2016

Hi there!

It's been a long time since my last post but I am back with a new one about the amazing week I spent in Alghero, Sardinia!

Sardinia is an island in the South of Italy and it has some of the most beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean gulf.

During my staying I managed to visit the majority of the beaches recommended by local people: Stintino, Le Bombarde, Lazzaretto, Mugoni, Maria Pia and Lido.
The beaches have an amazing  smooth and fine sand and the water is very warm and its color is indescribable ;)

Local people are very kind and the food is very tasty! Among the typical foods I recommend you to try porceddu (roasted sucking piglet), seafood starters and pecorino cheese!

Here are some of the pics I took during the holidays, I hope you like it!


Stintino "La Pelosa" Beach

Stintino "La Pelosa" Beach 
Swimsuit by Morning of March

Mugoni Beach

Mugoni Beach

Mugoni Beach

Stintino 

Sunset - View from SkyBar Hotel Catalunya

Sunset - View from SkyBar Hotel Catalunya


 For any information leave me a comment below the post ;)

Discussion