0

My new fitness music playlist is available on Spotify: Girl power WOD!

Posted on 26 maggio 2015


Hi everyone!




I constantly need to make new playlists on my Spotify to have new motivational sounds when I work out and as I already did a couple of months ago I like the idea of sharing my playlists with you :)

So here is my latest 100% feminine workout compilation!
As you know I listen to every music genre and this playlist is almost totally pop-commercial and it includes both some of the latest new songs (i.e."Fire Meet Gasoline" by Sia and "Bitch Better Have My Money" by Rihanna) as well as some old-but-gold tracks by Destiny's Child, Geri Halliwell and many others!

Hope you like it! New compilations coming soon ;)

Listen to the playlist here:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1166731072/playlist/0J1ZKcnTh8uPTr11Wu6YCN

Discussion