0

Memories from my first cruise holiday!

Posted on 23 aprile 2015


Good Morning!

It's been a long time since my latest post but these weeks have been very intense: I took an exam and then went off  with my boyfriend to a 5 days cruise holiday in the Mediterrean on board MSC Lirica.

It was my first cruise and it's been such an amazing experience: we had time to relax, time to enjoy the delicious food served onboard by the amazing staff and time to visit all the ports: the journey began from our port, Genoa, then we moved to South Italy and reached Civitavecchia (we decided to go to Rome from this port as I had never been to my country's capital before!), then we moved to Dubrovnik and eventually Venice.

Here are the best pics of the holiday and I hope you like them!

Colosseum - Rome

View from the ancient city walls - Dubrovnik

Cokatoos in love - Dubrovnik
Smoked salmon for dinner - MSC Lirica
St. Mark's Square - Venice
Rialto bridge - Venice
Canal -Venice


 Cruise infos. www.msccruises.com




Discussion