0

Quote of the day!

Posted on 30 aprile 2014




I called this post "Quote of the day" but it's not such a proper title.
I should have called it "Quote of a lifetime" but it wouldn't sound as good as quote of the day.
At the age of 22 I've finally realized the importante of these words; I always give my best at everything: love as much I can, study as hard as I can, run as fast as I can...
I do believe that life should be lived at the fullest and without regrets and giving your best at everything is part of the game ;)
Using all of your energy and all of your potential is the best strategy in life to get what you want and desire but we all know that by doing so we can get just the 99% of the opera...
But what about that 1% of..." Lucky"?

Well, in the last 5-6 years I learnt that the harder you work, the luckier you get; failures decrease and satisfactions get bigger and bigger.

Havent' I convinced you yet?

Read the sentence twice, make a mantra out of it and use it to achive your next goal!
Don't forget to let me know the result. I'm sure you won't regret it ;)


Discussion