2

Genoese Cronuts!!!

Posted on 20 febbraio 2014

Hi everyone it's a bit late for breakfast but I can definetely say that it's always time for a Cronut!
As you know Dominique Ansel is the inventor of this delicious croissant-doughnut hybrid. 
Magazines report that at Dominique's shop in New York the queue of people waiting to taste them it's incredibly long.
I thought I had to wait until my first (not yet programmed) journey to the States to taste one of these desserts but a couple of days ago I found that a local coffee - bakery "Pasticceria Liquoreria Marescotti di Cavo" in the old centre of my town cook and sells them! :D
So here they are :) 
Me and my boyfriend ate these two cronuts filled with cream (but they're also available with a chocolate filling).
What about the taste? So good, I didn't expect them to be so delicious!
I think the genovese air and a bakery with an old tradition always make a difference ;)

Here are the pics of the babies ;) and of the the amazing restaurant - bakery - lounge bar.

P.S. I can't wait to try those with chocolate! :

Genoese Cronuts 



Pasticceria Liquoreria Marescotti di Cavo

Pasticceria Liquoreria Marescotti di Cavo


Discussion