0

MoroccanOil Hair Salon - My Experience

Posted on 25 novembre 2013

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you my experience with Moroccaonoil products :)
I went to the hair salon a couple of days ago and my hair definitely needed a complete treatment!

  • The first step was a scalp massage with the Oily Scalp Treatment. The hairdresser applied it with a gentle pressure and then left it on for 10 minutes. 


  • The second step was a Clarify Shampoo 

  • The third step was a Weightless Hydrating Mask I kept for another 10 mins.


  • Final step: few drops of Light Moroccanoil to finish my straight hair :)

And here is the result! Pardon my sleepy face :)


Final Considerations: The result was excellent but I wouldn't buy the products. Why? Well because even though Moroccanoil appears on every Fashion- Beauty Magazine its first three ingredients are silicone polymers! Argan oil is not the main ingredient! 
So, you can definetely find something more natural than this!

I'm happy with the result but it's not worth its high commercial price!

Discussion