0

Contest "Friday Night Look": The winner!

Posted on 11 agosto 2013

Mixing

I made you wait a bit more than I was supposed to but now I can tell you the name of the winner of my first contest "Friday Night Look"!
The winner is a girl, she is "thefrecklesgirl"!
Her set features some of my favourite brands ;) Saint Lauren, Peter Pilotto, Marni and Michael Kors above the others! ;)
My style is a bit different, I don't dare to much with my outfits but i love her creativity ;)
I love wearing blazers and I should dare wearing a yellow one!
But let's have a closer look to the items ;)
The Summer beach hat is a must for the days at the beach and a deep blue or black one is definetely the classier ;)
Circle sunglasses are another must have of the season but I donìt think they look good on my face shape...
The studded mint bracelet is a simple but elegant accessory for every season!
The ring is a nice piece by IAM Ileana Makri, I love the cut out filigree detail ;)
The fluffy shoes reminds a lot of Cara Delevigne's style! Really fashionable but not my style ;)
Plus, that Michael Kors bag is one of my favourite studded bag and the necklace by Laura8 i's necklace is another s a very hot item; it's made of silk and crystal, wearable from day to night! ;) 

In the set:

Discussion