0

Sunkissed Beauty!

Posted on 26 giugno 2013

Get the Look: Sunkissed Beauty Edition

Get the Look: Sunkissed Beauty Edition by fra3 featuring a bronzing powder

Daria Werbowy is one of my favourite models ever. I'm glad to see her back in an editorial!
Her beauty is very simple and I've choosen it today in order to deal with sunkissed skin!
Unfortunately t would take me more than 10 days to have such a tan skin, so... Make up can  copy it without any effort! (Except the economic one ;)!)
Let's begin with the base!  "Soleil Tan" by Chanel gives you the right light to your skin and it will cover the imperfections making your skin relaxed and flawless!
To add a bit of dark use Guerlain cheek bronzer; you can contour, sculpt and recreate the volumes of your face with this product.
If you want to enlight small areas of the face, I suggest you Sun Beam by Benefit! It looks like a nail polish and it gives a fabulous radiance! Apply it over your cheekbones and under the curve of your eyebrows! 
Than, the eyes! I love golden-brown smokey eyes! I don't go mad for dark smokeys but gold is definetely the one for me ;)
I like the eyeshadow palette by Clarins the 4 shades and it suits every complexion!
Mascara should be waterproof like this one, Cannonball by Urban Decay! Boosting your lashes is the final step to mak your eyes pop out! ;)

In the set:

Clarins eye shadow
bloomingdales.com


Guerlain cheek bronzer
nordstrom.com


Benefit bronzing powder
$27 - johnlewis.com



Chanel beauty product
$48 - selfridges.com




Discussion