0

Look for Less: Jessica Alba

Posted on 2 maggio 2013


It's been a long time since my last "
Look For Less" and today I've decided to dedicate my daily post to reconstruct Jessica Alba's daily outfit!
It's a classy and smart Spring look based on red, black and white.
The blazer in the set is by
Topshop, it has a boyfriend-cut and has binding detail in back neck.
The shirt is a plain white one by
H&M and it' the cheapest item, only 7.99 £.
For the pants I choose a pair of
Doctor Denim jeans, skinny fit and a glamourous red very close to the one worn by Jessica in the picture below ;)
Last, the boots! These are Onthemoney ankle boots by Nine West. 100% leather and inner zip; amazing for rocker to smarter looks ;)
The total look costs 154£! I do believe her jeans are more expensive ;)
Personalize Jessica's look with your fav sunnies and a statement necklace!


Look for Less Jessica Alba


H m top
$12 - hm.com


Topshop ponte jacket
topshop.com


Dr. Denim denim skinny jeans
$40 - vanmildert.com


Nine West bootie boots
piperlime.gap.com




  • If you want to recreate the look of your favourite celebrities just leave a comment, I'll do my best ;)


Discussion