0

Earth Day 2013!

Posted on 22 aprile 2013

So today is "Earth Day" and here is my set created to celebrate it!
We should care about the enviroment and problems linked to pollution everyday, but I'm glad Google reminds every internet surfer this date, better to remind than to neglect! 
I love Nature and I've chosen a dress and a pair of heels which perfectly represent this passion!
The green dress is by Michael Kors, it's a medium lenght and I think it's pretty elegant at any age.
The sandals by Sergio Rossi are ! The leaves look like real ones and the bronze colour adapts to every skin complexion!
I love these two pieces as well as I love the emerald earrings!
Their price is very, very very expensive but I'm addicted to emerald green so this was definetely the piece I had to add to complete the look ;)


Earth Day

Michael michael kors dress
$300 - zalando.co.uk



Diamond stud earrings
marissacollections.com



By the way, I think it is worth mentioning  the 2013 Conscious Collection by H&M, one of the few brands which seem to care about recycling dresses and avoiding pollution (at least this is what it's said, who knows for sure?)
However these are some of the best eco-friendly items of the collection! :)


Unlined jacket with 3/4-length sleeves
€29 (£25)
 Straight, short-sleeved dress with a print pattern on the front, 
€23 (£20) 

Sleeveless blouse in chiffon with a print pattern and pearly buttons at the front
€12 (£9.99)
  •          





Discussion